yoururlhereee@bs.com

Haiz...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 9:46 pm

Been slacking these few days...dunno y can't be on task though. Did a lil here and there, but squandered most of my time away. Now we're alr in the period of truncated lessons alr. Haiz....can't seem 2 be focused. Oh man....

Excluding today, I've exactly 30 days 2 the 1st paper. How great is that yea? And here I am, wasting yet another quarter of an hr ranting...Haiz..............

Fine, I'm getting down 2 some work later! Can't condone wad i've alr done! Shall go do some maths and finish the vj paper 1 at least and maybe get down 2 some chem tmr! Totally shagged today due to the less than 6 hrs of slp and i haven't slept a single wink ever since i came home.

Shall go start now and stop squandering another hr or so of my life. Tmr will be a much better day...


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D