yoururlhereee@bs.com

Killing Time
Thursday, August 28, 2008, 12:45 am

Got no idea wad I'm doing here at this time when I'm actually supposed to just be checking the solutions for phys rev pack on ivle and I ended up here somehow, somewhat.

As usual, slacking around has been wad i did for today when I actually wanted 2 do more. Haiz......hope tt history doesn't repeat itself and i won't waste this 2 wks of study break(not holiday ok!) Anyways, spent the whole evening watching tv, frm 7pm straight to about 9, laze around and ended up watching tv at 10 instead. haha...wad a typical slacker's life eh? Haha...

Shld talk about wad I've done since I'm pretty amazed that the things at home are starting to distract me more and more with me only realising it till now. Finished doing waves + superposition qns frm prelim & mid yr packages which WAS supposed to be done YESTERDAY. And Browsed thru a lil of stats, plus finished INTRO to organic chem and alkanes- my 1st time reading sp,sp2,sp3 hybridisation after like almost a yr??). Oh and not to mention spending like 2 hrs plus playing the piano and sorta managed 2 get thru with 3rd movt from Mozart's Sonata in C major and "revise" quasi una fantasia first movt which was mostly pure memory and a lil of sight reading(wonder if i actually can play by ear?) Wad an ACCOMPLISHMENT eh???

Haiz....dunno when can i ever pull myself outta this slump and go full speed ahead. Consultation tmr at 1.45 and I haven't dug out all the papers that we did. Bless myself and my phone i guess.


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D