yoururlhereee@bs.com

Poetry Workshop
Sunday, August 19, 2007, 4:15 pm

I can assure u that it was a total waste of time. Wasted half of my sat attending the ws. It's like...wad's the point??? Then now must write another new poem. Might just hand in my old 1 again after editing it slightly(only). And it was a ws which is a total wake up call. I can't imagine that I'll be taking my papers with these people. It's like, tian yuan zhi bie! Haiz....gotta buck up...

How many more months 2 promos? I guess there's barely a month left and I'm still in my slacking mode. Must WAKE UP AH!!! Lesson was postponed 2 mon coz of that stupid dumb ws which scammed me. Tot will end at 4 plus...made me change my lesson time & then tell me afterwards that it actually ends at 3 plus. wth were the teachers doing??? Pissed...now i've gotta go 4 lesson at 7 plus instead. Sianz...

Back 2 my no life-ness again. Haiz...now shld alr be mugging period. Shouldn't be spending time doing all this crap. Almost everything ard me has changed. However, I can be sure that there's 1 thing which hasn't change, and that is, music can still heal my soul. No music, no life. So I'll be back 2 making some music and noise b4 trying 2 chiong all my tutorials & assignments(yes, assignments coz i haven't finished doing em). That's all folks 4 today!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D