yoururlhereee@bs.com

The beginning of a nightmare...
Sunday, July 15, 2007, 11:43 pm

Well well, as u can c, I've just changed my blogskin. Took me almost the whole afternoon 2 get it right. Sian...shall just make it a short 1 today.

Yes, the nightmare is going 2 begin. Tmr marks the start. Seriously, wish me luck.

Tmr's not as bad coz sch doesn't end late. Wait till tues, then i'll really start 2 suffer. By wed i think i alr will tak boleh tahan. So the challenge 2 myself will be to tahan through the whole week...祝我好运...

Gotta go tie up some loose ends le...will be editing my template again soon. For the rest of the week, I guess i shall just stick 2 this!

I can do it...JIA YOU!!!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D