yoururlhereee@bs.com

mugging day...
Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 3:30 pm

Ok, today shall be mugging day. Finally have the time 2 sit down and really study. But before I do that, shall blog about yesterday and today. Well, as u can c(hear), I've changed my music. Yes, to S.H.E's new song, wu yue tian. Had taken a liking to that song, but too much of it will of coz make 1 sick and tired of it. So, listen in moderation! haha...actually wanted 2 change the skin, but can't seem 2 find 1 which has attracted my attention, so i guess i shall just leave it as it is for now.

Yesterday's bbq was...

1 which will not make me gain weight
1 which was sad
1 which i'm sry 2 say that i didn't thoroughly enjoy.

I doubt i gained weight coz i didn't really eat much. Just had 2 sausages, 3 sticks of satay & 2 cups of drinks which made up my dinner cum supper. But I'm glad that i didn't eat much coz i was sick of bbq food since fri. The atmosphere yeaterday was...i dunno how 2 describe but it is not that of a typical bbq which usually is a gathering/bonding session. I could sense that strange melancholy in the air... and that it's indescribable. I guess that's why i didn't really enjoy the bbq. But nevertheless, there were times when it was fun. Say, playing bridge, though everyone seemed tired..haha...tag teams...collected like the most no. of sets in a game 4 the 1st time. And b1's got a royal flush but too bad we aren't playing dai dee! haha...maybe if i'd gone down 2 the beach and enjoyed the breeze, yesterday would be a much better day. But i'm not saying that it wasn't a gd 1. I guess there's just too many things inside my head that i can't seem 2 just brush them away and enjoy my day there.

Reached home at ard 12, just in time 2 catch the last bit of the results of css. nth much, just that junior got in. Will be watching out 4 the next episode 2 c wad song he'll choose instead of his usual...

Regret not taking photos with seniors, cept 4 the 1 we took with the cake. Will miss the times crapping ard, playing/fooling ard & working together 虽然只是短短的几个月...
但天下无不散之宴席, all i can say is all the best in your endeavours and live life 2 the fullest!!!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D