yoururlhereee@bs.com

1 cm DOES matter!
Saturday, May 12, 2007, 12:23 am

Fine, I'm pissed off with blogger. Totally damn screwed up. Was intending 2 do a long 1 since i haven't been updating, but well, this kinda spoils my mood.

Have u ever wonder if 1cm really matters? Usually, people tend to take that extra 1 cm for granted. For example, i cut a piece of string, it doesn't matter how long/short i cut, it's just a 1 cm difference. But now, I'm telling U that 1 cm actually does matter. YES! I'm complaining, i'm venting my frustration, wadeva u c it as. Firstly, i must address the problem. So here goes.

The problem lies with my sch. That's my main prob. I don't understand why the f****ing hell do they wanna make sure that every 1 gets a silver 4 their napfa test and that ur pass is a D instead of the norm E? And because of this stupid and ridiculous thing, I've gotta retake my 5 stations just because of that retarded 1 cm which made me "fail" my sbj. Fail as in getting an E. NOT BELOW E. Since when was E not the passing? Yes, it is no longer the passing if u're aiming 4 silver. Fine. I can understand that the sch wants us 2 be an all rounder, but i still don't like that fact that they are only obsessed with us getting and clearing all our stations and not interested in our welfare. Look at today for an example. Ppl fall, teachers didn't even consider if they shld not make us run but instead carried on with our 2.4 and even eat into our break. WTH! I am surprised that no parents called the sch up and complained abt making their child run in the rain despite knowing the dangers of doing so. Is it possible 4 us 2 stand up and speak up to authorities to ensure the welfare of us, students? I'm very disappointed with the way things works. And YES, I AM COMPLAINING.

Totally agree with wad stone said today. "We chose the wrong sch." Short and simple, but yet, understandable & agreeable. I will be the 1st 2 agree after stone. Why is it that others do not have 2 retake when they pass = get an E, whereas WE in MY sch, WE have 2 retake if WE (fail = get E) ANY of our STATIONS. And I've cleared my other stations cept 4 sbj. My total adds up 2 more than 15. So WHY ON EARTH CAN I NOT GET MY SILVER?

Made a clever decision today which was not 2 go 2 do all the dumb things again. Was actually considering 2 go if i clear my 2.4 today. But, too bad. Fail, again, it's E, then no pt. So might as well heck. HAHA....i'm now announcing that i'll be down 4 fnc. It's standard. and i'm gonna heck it. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

Enough of all this retarded stuff. I'm excited coz tmr there's chalet! haha...barbequed food again!!!! HAHA...then i can swim, i can bowl, i can play bb i can do lots of things, i can even just slack the whole day! haha...if i ever wan 2. I'm so so so sosososososososososo looking forward 2 tmr!!! Omg and i haven't practiced my piano. Heck! TMR THEN DO LA!!! sianz...woah, feeling very very or rather, extremely tired. Wanna go slp liaoz...NIGHT!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D