yoururlhereee@bs.com

YAY!!! SONATINA ALBUM!!!
Sunday, April 01, 2007, 6:18 pm

YAY!!!!! GOT A SONATINA ALBUM! haha...lost a tiny wee bit of control...lol...am happy 2 get a new sonatina album. SO MANY NICE PIECES INSIDE!!! haha...it so happens that some of them are the ones i'd tried searching for but to no avail. lolx...I'm happy that my teacher bought that. lol...and OH YES! I've changed my teacher!!! I'M SSSSSSSOOOO GLAD! coz the prev. 1 SUCKS k! lolx...she's definitely much better! be it the style she teaches or the price. HAHA...d**n that slacker!

K...so yest just went 4 lessons then 2 gramps hse. nth much, cept that i managed 2 finish the dvd. haha...quite crappy though. Wasn't really gd. But anyways, today, i've listened 2 that cd inside the album! haha...yeah...there's a cd in it! haha 2 in fact! lolx...yeah, regarding the pieces, yes. It's quite nice. Gonna try out tonight. Wanna slack a lil' while more.

ok...so sch's been still...pe was slack that day. just went 2 play bb & exercise in the gym aft the run. It was quite ok. But i guess it'll only be 4 this wk. Hope that lessons will be more fun! haha...that's all 4 today, folks!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D