yoururlhereee@bs.com

Blackjack 21!!!
Thursday, January 11, 2007, 11:03 pm

Aww...i'm beginning 2 miss blackjack 21 already. Even though we had only a period of 5 days(4 days 4 me) together, I feel that we're much more closer than others, at least, that's wad i felt. Haiz...how 2 phrase it? I guess it is kinda difficult 2 express this kinda feelings with words la. But i guess we'll get over it...will be looking forward 2 an outing.

Ok...with the 1st para dedicated 2 21, we shall move on about today. Hmmm...reached home quite late coz of piano lesson... sian...then some ppl came 2 hog my com..wth..so only could come online at around 9+. then was so busy la. What day is today man? So many ppl online. I had 8 conv boxes gg on at the same time la...now no more la..just signed out...lolx. yeah..just chat and talk cock ah..haha...oh, and got 2 know abt the blog that was set up. ah..i want the pics!!!

Anyways, so tmr will be having lit...ahrg...gonna gate crash maths again...haha...actually i find it manageable la. K la..gtg...if not tmr will miss my stop...lolx...blog again asap...will try 2 get the pics!!!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D