yoururlhereee@bs.com

School has ended???
Friday, October 06, 2006, 5:47 pm

Yep....you're not mistaken. Nor am I. School has definitely ended. I'm dead serious! Not a prank, definitely. Do I sound like I'm kidding? Even though I kid most of the time, I'm not telling a lie this time round.

Today is and was my last day in school. Not officially, no. But unofficially, from today onwards, it's gonna be a 2-3 wk study break 4 us. It also means that Os are near...the thing which we had all feared but yet anticipate, for its ending meant that it's SLACKING TIME! lolx...maybe not it's not that true. There's still a strange melancholy in the words of encouragement and best wishes from everyone. Perhaps, that's something which we all know and perceive as the human nature in all of us.

Parting has never been liked by most ppl or rather everybody. In fact, parting means separation from friends and acquaintances. Even though we'll still keep in contact with everybody, it doesn't hide the fact that we'll no longer go out like what we used to do after school. From lunch, to shopping, to catching a movie, to slacking or even studying, everything will simply be different. Everyone has to move on with life. They'll have their new social circles again and eventually, the words 'keep in contact' will become a broken promise.

However, our Os is a beginning of a new phase of life. It is something which everyone has to go through. As the chinese saying goes, tian xia mei you bu san de yan xi. I guess, there'll always be an end to everything. As we bid adieu to our friends, at the same time, we'll be welcoming new friends into our lives soon.

So, may all acquaintances not be forgotten!!!


heyho!

welcome 2 my world of nonsense and crap. decided 2 change skin since the prev one didn't work out play ard with the buttons and navigate!

persona.

me.
Well, well, I'm just a simple crappy girl who never fails 2 bring joy 2 the world or maybe just the ppl ard me that is. Loves to surf the net(can spend hrs doing that but not playing games), basketball, badminton, and cycling of coz are my fav sports. Music is definitely my life. It's my passion my....everything. Yes and I'm a pianist. Just an average pianist who managed to clear all the exams so far. Loves receiving new scores and learns them real fast. But currently busy with school so couldn't really do much practising.

friends

music!

MUSICKKKKKK :D